With a team of dedicated contract surety bond underwriters, Boston Indemnity Group understands your unique contract bonding needs. Our underwriters are highly experienced surety professionals that have built a strong reputation for providing excellent service and a common sense approach to underwriting contractors.
While our primary focus is on small to mid-size contractors, service providers and suppliers, we have the flexibility and underwriting expertise to handle accounts that cover a wide spectrum of size, industries and complexity. We have a strong background in underwriting the smallest of accounts often dismissed by the surety market for consideration as well as contractors specialized in the environmental field. We have the ability to consider transactional accounts as well as those that that require additional risk mitigation via the use of collateral and funds control. We are also extremely dedicated to providing solutions for small disadvantaged, emerging and minority contractors via our participation in various bond guarantee programs.
Types of contract bonds
- Performance and Payment
- Supply/Supply and install
- License and Permit
- Miscellaneous (non-financial guarantee)
- General Contractors
- Subcontractor Trades including but not limited to Electrical, Plumbing, Mechanical, Sprinkler, Masonry and Painting
- Site and Paving Contractors
- Service Contractors & Student Transportation Contractors
- Environmental including Asbestos, Lead & Mold Remediation, Storage Tank Removal and Site Remediation
- Demolition Contractors
We also provide solutions to several other classes not specifically listed above
$3 million single / $6 million aggregate bonded limits with the ability to provide higher limits for select accounts under the right circumstances.