1. Legal Notice Regarding Statutory and Coverage Information. Boston Indemnity Group, Inc. which includes: Boston Indemnity, Inc.; Lexon Surety Group, LLC refers to Boston Indemnity Group, Inc., and member insurers of Lexon Surety Group, which includes: Lexon Insurance Company, Bond Safeguard Insurance Company, and Peninsular Surety Company (collectively “BIG”). Not all insurers are licensed to do business in all jurisdictions. Additionally, not all products are available in all jurisdictions. Each of the insurance companies listed herein has a domicile state, where it is incorporated and initially authorized to transact business. However, the company may not maintain its principal place of business in the state of domicile. The information below is provided in compliance with state insurance statutes requiring disclosure of all states where an insurer is authorized to transact business, as well as information regarding the insurer’s state of domicile, principal place of business, and National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) code number.
Principal Place of Business
State of Domicile
States Where Authorized
|Lexon Insurance Company||12890 Lebanon RoadMt. Juliet, TN 37122-2870||TX||AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NJ, NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY, GU, CNMI, VI||13307|
|Bond Safeguard Insurance Company||12890 Lebanon RoadMt. Juliet, TN 37122-2870||IL||AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MN, MS, MO, MT, NH, NJ, NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY, Guam, CNMI||27081|
|Boston Indemnity Company, Inc.||21 High StreetNorth Andover, MA 01845||SD||AL, AZ, AR, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IN, KS, KY, LA, ME, MA, MN, MS, MT, NE, NV, NC, ND, OK, PA, SD, TN, WV||30279|
|Peninsular Surety Company||2500 NW 79th Ave, Ste. 220Doral, FL 33122-1085||FL||FL||13003|
The precise bonds and products provided by any insurer are subject to the terms and conditions of the bonds as issued. Whether or to what extent a particular loss is covered depends on the facts and circumstances of the loss and the terms and conditions of the policy as issued. Evaluations, reports and recommendations are made solely to assist BIG in underwriting and loss control. Evaluation for any hazard or condition does not mean that it is covered under any policy. No warranties or representations of any kind are made to any party. Neither BIG nor its employees or agents shall be liable to any party for the use of any information or statements made or contained in any evaluation, report or recommendation.
2. Restrictions on Use. All pages within this Website and any material made available for download (collectively the “Site”) are the property of BIG. The Site is protected by federal and international copyright and trademark laws. No portion of the materials on these pages may be reprinted, republished, modified, or distributed in any form without the express written permission of BIG. This Site is available for your own personal use or the internal use of your business. You shall keep intact any proprietary notices, including copyright notices, contained on any downloaded materials and shall comply with any applicable end user license agreements. Any rights not expressly granted by these Terms and Conditions or any applicable end user license agreements are reserved by BIG.
4. Security and Password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and for any and all statements made and acts or omissions that occur through the use of your password and account, including any mail sent and any charges incurred. Therefore, you must take steps to ensure that others do not gain access to your password and account. Our personnel will never ask you for your password. You may not transfer or share your account with anyone, and we reserve the right to immediately terminate your account in the event of any unauthorized transfer or sharing thereof.
Copyright © 2013, BOSTON INDEMNITY GROUP, INC, All Rights Reserved.
6. Warranty Disclaimer. THIS SITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN IT OR ANY SITE-RELATED SERVICE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITH ALL FAULTS, WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND HYPERLINKED WEBSITES.
Although BIG attempts to ensure the integrity and accurateness of the Site, it makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Site. It is possible that the Site could include inaccuracies or errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to the Site by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform BIG so that it can be corrected. Information contained on the Site may be changed or updated without notice.
7. Confidential and Proprietary Information. BIG does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through the Site. Please note that any information or material sent to BIG through the Site will be deemed NOT to be confidential. By sending BIG any information or material, you grant BIG an unrestricted, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty free license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit, and distribute those materials or information, and you also agree that BIG is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques that you send us for any purpose.
8. Links or Pointers to Other Sites. BIG makes no representations whatsoever about any other Website that you may access though this Site. When you access a non-BIG Website, please understand that it is independent from BIG, and that BIG has no control over the content on that Website. In addition, a hyperlink to a non-BIG Website does not mean that BIG endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of the linked site. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use or download is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, and other items of a destructive nature.
9. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL BIG OR OUR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR OF ANY WEB SITE REFERENCED OR LINKED TO FROM THIS SITE.
FURTHER, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR THRID PARTY GOODS AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THIS SITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
10. Indemnification. Upon a request by us, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our Affiliates harmless from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, which arise from your use or misuse of this site. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
11. International Use. Although this site may be accessible worldwide, we make no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so of their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. Any offer for any product, service, and/or information made in connection with this site is void where prohibited.
13. Governing Law. By accessing this site you agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Delaware, USA, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this site.
14. Notices. All notices to a party shall be in writing and shall be made either via email or conventional mail. Notices to us must be sent to:
Boston Indemnity Group, Inc.
Attention: Website Inquiries
21 High Street, Suite 208 B
North Andover, MA 01845
Notices to you may be sent either to an email address supplied for your account or to an address supplied by you as part of your Registration Data, if applicable. In addition, we may broadcast notices or messages through the site to inform you of changes to the site or other matters of importance, and such broadcasts shall constitute notice to you.
15. Entire Agreement. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement and understanding between us concerning the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings of the parties with respect thereto. These Terms and Conditions of Use may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s). Any attempt to alter, supplement or amend this document or to enter an order for products or services which are subject to additional or altered terms and conditions shall be null and void, unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by you and us. To the extent that anything in or associated with this site is in conflict or inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions of Use, these Terms and Conditions of Use shall take precedence.